Recent Posts

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Renewal

I want to write to you again Father. I know im feeling guilty for all the sins i have committed against you but i wont let that stop me from writing to you. I know you listed to me. I thank you. And i'm sorry for being inconsiderate. There is not a thing that can stop you from loving me. I trust your mercy, your love, your grace but at the same time i dont want to abuse you. I want to be better because of you. To seek you. To seek my happiness in you. So here i am back again. And no one can stop me. I'm sorry for everything. Forgive me and bless me. Bless my life. Make me yours again. Embrace me and welcome me into your holy embrace. Forget all my sins and look at me with love. Cleanse me again thoroughly. Help me be holy. In Jesus name renew me Father. My God put a right spirit within me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment